Once your order is placed, we do everything to ship your item as soon as possible. We understand the urgency of your order and strive to provide the best shipping experience. Should you have any shipping inquires, please open a support ticket for a prompt response.
Flat Rate Shipping and Carriers:
We provide flat rate shipping rates and we choose the carrier and fulfillment center that is able to deliver to you in the fastest way.
Promotional Shipping Discounts
Shipping discounts apply to U.S, domestic orders only.
- Priority Mail: All orders are shipped as as soon as possible via USPS. Domestic, U.S orders take from 3 - 5 days to arrive. Outside the continental U.S, please allow up to 5 days for delivery.
- Expedited 2 Business Days Guaranteed*: Shipped using UPS or Amazon Logistics.
- Overnight Shipping**: Shipped using UPS services. Orders to most locations are delivered by 8 p.m. the next business day. Available throughout all 50 states (except certain areas of Alaska and Hawaii).
- Saturday Deliveries are available in many areas for an additional $20.00. Please indicate on your order notes and call our office to request Saturday Delivery and pay for the additional fee.
*Applies to orders placed by M - W by 3:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
** Applies to orders place by M - Th by 3:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
International shipping is provided through UPS Worldwide or USPS Express Services. Shipping fees are based on a flat rate for each country.
Estimated Shipping Time
- Canada : 3 business days
- Australia: 3 - 5business days
- Europe: 3 – 5 business days
- Latin America: 3 – 5 business days
- Africa: 3 – 5 business days
Note: please be aware there might be a short delay – in shipping, if packages are held up by local customs office or there’s a delay in local carrier delivery services.
For your convenience there is no sales tax added to orders with the exception of purchases shipped to New York State.
International orders are not charged sales tax at the time of purchase, but may incur taxes and duties in the customs process of the destination country. You will be responsible for paying any taxes and duties incurred in the delivery of international orders.