Once your order is placed, we do everything to ship your item as soon as possible. We understand the urgency of your order and strive to provide the best shipping experience. Should you have any shipping inquires, please open a support ticket for a prompt response.
Flat Rate Shipping and Carriers
We provide flat rate shipping rates and we choose the carrier and fulfillment center that is able to deliver to you in the fastest way.
Promotional Shipping Discounts
Shipping discounts apply to U.S, domestic orders only.
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- First Class Mail $5.00: 5-7 Business days.
- Priority Mail $10.00: 3 - 5 Business days. Outside of the continental U.S, please allow up to 5 days for delivery.
- Expedited 2 Business Days Guaranteed $20.00*: Fedex 2 Days or UPS Ground.
- Overnight Shipping** $35.00: Orders to most locations are delivered by 8 p.m. the next business day. Available to most of 50 states (except certain areas of Alaska and Hawaii).
- Saturday Deliveries are available in many areas for an additional $20.00. Please select Overnight and Saturday delivery option.
*Applies to orders placed by M - W by 3:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
** Applies to orders place by M - Th by 3:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
International Shipping Rates:
International shipping is provided through UPS Worldwide, Fedex International or USPS Express Services.
Shipping fees are based on a flat rate for each country.
Estimated Shipping Time
- Canada : 2-3 business days
- Australia: 3 - 5 business days
- Europe: 3 – 5 business days
- Latin America: 3 – 5 business days
- Africa: 3 – 5 business days
- Asia: 3-5 business days
Note: please be aware there might be a short delay – in shipping, if packages are held up by local customs office or there’s a delay in local carrier delivery services.
For your convenience there is no sales tax added to orders with the exception of purchases shipped to New York State.
International orders are not charged sales tax at the time of purchase, but may incur taxes and duties in the customs process of the destination country. You will be responsible for paying any taxes and duties incurred in the delivery of international orders.
All domestic packages are insured up to $100. International packages are insured up to declared custom value.
International Shipping Policy
We ship internationally via UPS, FEDEX and International EMS depending on where you are located.
However, due to the various custom import regulations for different countries, clearance time may vary and some countries may not allow import the product or will require additional local permit. All international shipments are consist of the standard label product that indicates "For Human Use"
When a shipment cannot clear customs and the recipient cannot obtain the local permit to import permit or documents required by local government, the package will be returned to us. Upon receipt of the return shipment, we will issue refund and deduct the shipping cost to and from the recipient.
It is the buyer's responsibility to return the package. If you refuse the package, additional shipping fees will be charged by the shipping carrier and be deducted from the refund. The least expensive way to ship back the products are usually your country's postal service.