We understand sometimes it so happens that packages delivered cannot be located immediately and we understand the urgency that you would need the product immediately. It would be best if it can be found asap. We had many instances packages were located within minutes after taking the following steps.
1. Check with your family members and neighbors who may have received them for you but forgot to tell you about it.
2. Check around your location, garage, mailbox, mail room, doorman, shed, back entrance.
3. Check your surveillance camera videos around the time indicated on delivery confirmation.
4. For USPS shipping, call your local post office, request the post master to trace the package to see which postal driver delivered it and the approximate location the delivery scan was performed.
5. For UPS shipping, call 1-800-742-5877, with the tracking no. and start an investigation immediately.